YOUR BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SOLUTION
Our patented basement waterproofing system is designed to address all the ways ground water enters your basement or crawlspace as well as saturated soil conditions caused by weather.
A standard installation.
- Most cases we use visqueen to cover any items to keep the dust off. We tent the basement area to keep dust from reaching the main floor.
- Remove approximately 9 - 12 inches of concrete floor adjoining the walls on the inside of the basement.
- Excavate and pitch trench to the bottom of the footer, exposing top and sides of footer. (Never below the footer).
- All debris is hauled from job site.
- If the wall is a block wall we drill weep holes through the face of the block into the open cores near footer or floor level.
- Install sump pump (where required by local building code)
- Install 18 inch circumference by 24 inch deep perforated crock.
- Standard installation of 1/2 horse power submersible cast iron motor.
- 1½ inch PVC discharge line with check valve.
- Discharge water to outside.
- All drainage intended to be by gravity, no trap is necessary.